Studying Abroad -- A Cultural Experience
Interested in studying abroad?
You have many choices -- for fulfilling General Education requirements, you are free to choose from the many offerings around the world. If you are further along in your studies, you may want to consider studying at the University of West England (UWE), in Bristol, UK, or at Laurentian University in Sudbury, Canada. These International Forensic Science Departments have partnered with VCU's Forensic Science Department to provide you with advanced courses that will transfer into your degree.
To learn more, follow these steps:
- Set up a First Advising Session with VCU's Global Education Office (912 W. Grace Street, 4th floor) M-F at 12:30pm
- The Global Education Office has information including general education experiences, tuition & room/board cost, travel expenses, etc.
- Identify the program(s) in which you are interested, and review the list of courses offered as part of each experience
- Follow the instructions on the Global Education Office website to obtain preapproval for academic credit
- Schedule a meeting with Dr. Sarah Williams by emailing email@example.com
- Schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor using the Advising Appointments link on your my.vcu.edu page. Advising appointments should only be scheduled once steps 1-3 are complete.
For more information, contact the Global Education Office directly
912 W. Grace Street, 4th Floor